Friday, March 19, 2010

i'm writing right now

the first choice to make in the celebrate recovery program is the reality choice. i admit that i have no control over my problems, my past, my pain, and other people and that i'm helpless in dealing with my hurts, habits, and hang-ups. trying to control these things in my life only results in failure, frustration, guilt, and fatigue. why is guilt the only "g" word? man... that's going to bother me forever now. ugh.

reel it in...

ok, so here is my real-life example of the truth in the need for the first choice. i tried to set up this blog and write in it every day. i mustered up my will-power and made the commitment.

enter humanity.

i wish there was a letter in the english alphabet that stands for that sound that comes out when someone's stepped on your foot. i shall represent that sound thus: "@#%*"

now where was i?

...
...
...

honestly, i have no idea what i wanted to write about today. the things that run around in my mind are incoherent due to the cumulative 10 hours of sleep it had this past week, coupled with the days packed with interacting with humans back to back. oh how i love the humans.

again, that thing i do that bites me in the butt--sincerity that sounds sarcastic.

alrighty, that will be the next topic of interest for me. love for humans.

art monkey butt franks.

No comments:

Post a Comment